The herbs and conditions are::
1. Akapulko (Cassia alata) – ringworm and skin fungal infections.
2. Ampalaya (Momordica charantia) – non-insulin dependent diabetes patients.
3. Bawang (Allium sativum) – garlic – lowering cholesterol in the blood, which helps control blood pressure.
4. Bayabas (Psidium guajava) – mainly used as an antiseptic to disinfect wounds and can be used as a mouthwash for tooth decay and gum infection
5. Lagundi (Vitex negundo) – to relieve coughs and asthma.
6. Niyog-niyogan (Quisqualis indica L.) – “Chinese honey suckle,” – elimination of intestinal worms, Only the dried matured seeds were found to be useful for that purpose.
7. Sambong (Blumea balsamifera) – to help in the excretion of urinary stones and as an edema.
8. Tsaang Gubat (Ehretia microphylla Lam.) – intestinal motility, as a mouth wash for tooth decay and gum infections (Leave are high in natural fluoride).
9. Ulasimang Bato | Pansit-Pansitan (Peperomia pellucida) – arthritis and gout.
10. Yerba Buena (Clinopodium douglasii) – Peppermint – used as an analgesic to relive body aches and pain.
For more information, see the Related Link.
Please note that corresponding departments in other countries may not endorse the use of the above herbs for medicinal purposes, and consult your regular doctor or health care practitioner before taking any herb for a medical condition.