Herbal Medicine

How can you get someone out of a property that is owned by 3 other people

The person’s share will need to be “bought out” by the other owners, assuming said person is willing to sell. If the matter is one where some of the owners wish to sell and some do not, those wishing to sell their share will need to file a “motion for partitioning” in the appropriate state court. A hearing date will be set at which time all concerned parties may present evidence of ownership and requests for the sale of property and the proceeds to be distributed in accordance with the titling of the property and the laws of the state. The decision as to how or if said property will be partitioned will be made by the presiding judge.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *