When do you need to see a qualified homoeopath

Although homeopathy is suitable for home treatment of minor ailments and for first aid use, if you have a longstanding or more serious illness a qualified homeopathic doctor should be consulted. As we are all so very different in our mental and physical makeup it is reasonable to expect that our reaction to an illness will also be different and individual. Illnesses which occurred many years previously, sometimes in childhood or even in our parents and grandparents, can often lead to areas of weakness in our constitution and a skilled homeopath may spend some time in tracing and removing these defects by the use of the correct homeopathic medicine.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *