Massage Therapy

What are the licensing requirements for massage therapists in Germany if you are a US citizen and relocating

Good morning,I am massage therapist with US national certification and ITEC Holistic Massage Certificate for London. I would like to know the certificate requirement for Germany.thank you,Juan

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *